There are many ways to get to and around the Discovery Bay region in Washington State. We've collected schedules here for all of the transportation services we know about, including how to get a ride to the airport.
- Washington State Ferries
- Schedule, information, reservations and ticketing for all of the ferry routes in the State of Washington.
- Black Ball Ferry Line
- Schedule and fare information for the ferry from Port Angeles, WA to Victoria, British Columbia in Canada.
- Dungeness Line
- The Dungeness Line, operated by Greyhound Lines provides routes to get you on and off the Olympic Peninsula. A subsidiary of Greyhound Lines.
- Rocket Shuttle
- On the Olympic Peninsula, the only true door-to-door shuttle to and from Seattle-Tacoma Airport is Rocket Transportation.
- Jefferson Transit
- Jefferson County bus system.
- Jefferson Dial-A-Ride
- Disabled passengers unable to use the Jefferson County bus system but living within 3/4 mile from the bus route may be able to make use of the reservation based paratransit Dial-A-Ride service.
- Clallam Transit System
- Bus service for Clallam County.
- Clallam Dial-A-Ride
- This dial-a-ride service is door-to-door for elderly and disabled persons along it’s route. Clallam Paratransit DOES NOT service DBR as its service ends at Diamond Point. But it does service from there to Forks so our residents can use it when in Sequim, Port Angeles or any other location along their route.
- Jefferson County International Airport
- Port Townsend. A small general aviation airport with a 3,000 foot east-west runway and a great little cafe called The Spruce Goose.
- Sequim Valley Airport
- Sequim. The Sequim Airport has a paved and lighted 3500 foot runway. Although privately owned, the airport is open for public use.
- Sea-Tac Airport
- Seattle/Tacoma. The closest airport served by all major airlines.